Dr. Jon Warner suggests that there are five things every manager should do to boost workplace productivity. Read each one carefully and more importantly ask yourself if you are applying these principles into your working day life.
1. Ensure that you and your team have High Clarity and Focus
2. Engage Seriously in Planning and Time management
3. Deliberately Help to Build a culture of Teamwork and collaboration
4. Establish agreed Task/project plans
5. Plan to Rest and Relax into Your Daily and Weekly schedule